Comment on page
Space Proposal Template
When submitting a Space proposal, answer all of the questions as thoroughly as possible. Take your time–details matter!
- 1.Space name / team name:
- 2.Name and email of primary contact:
- 3.Names of additional Space admins:
- 4.SuperRare username(s) of everyone involved with your Space:
- 5.Short bio of you and/or your team:
- 6.Website & Social Media Links:
- 7.Summary/manifesto of your Space (~500 words). What is your unique value prop / elevator pitch? What type of art will you focus on? How will your Space stand out among the crowd?
- 8.Describe you/your team’s experience curating and promoting artwork:
- 9.Describe you/your team’s experience organizing exhibitions, making art sales, running auctions, networking with collectors, etc:
- 10.Are there new artists you’d like to bring into your Space in the first six months? What is your relationship to them?
- 11.Are there any artists already in the CryptoArt space that you are planning to work with? Have they committed to participating yet?
- 12.If selected, how soon could you launch your first exhibition?
- 13.Please provide any additional details about how you plan to operate this Space; e.g. cadence of releases, auction strategy, number of artworks, other ideas for promoting your art and artists, etc.
- 14.How do you plan to structure commission rates for the artists who release in your Space?
- 15.To you, what is the importance of NFTs as a medium/technology? Where do you see the NFT and CryptoArt space in five years?
- 16.If your Space were a cocktail or a dish, what would it be and why?
- 17.Anything else you’d like the community to know/consider?